Monday, September 24, 2007

I like ancient Egypt




Ancient Egypt isn't what it used to be. It used to be where their belief was they buried their kings, and then after they bury them they think it will come back to life. But now people still live in Egypt, but their belief isn't that. But they do bury them.


They have to cover their arms, shoulders and their whole face, but not their eyes. Miss Lynn is a nice person. I went to see her because to learn about Egypt, because she went to Egypt. She showed me something made out of sand. It is a pyramid. It got my hands all dirty, but I wiped the sand off. It was fun being at Miss Lynn's house.
After we studied ancient Egypt during week 2 of school, Addy spent an hour with our neighbor, Lynn, who visited Cairo on vacation last year. She showed her pictures of the pyramids and talked to her about what it is like in Egypt today.

No comments: