Friday, September 7, 2007

My first days of school


My first week of school was fun. Today was my fourth day. Hi, my name is Addy. I'm a kindergartner. My real name is Adele, but please call me Addy.

I like science. And I like to be a kindergartner. I like the book called Finding out About Everyday Things. That book is really fun to learn about. And did you know that you can tell the distance that a storm is from you by that the light comes first and then count how long it takes for the noise to come to your ears? Sheet lightning is something that is lightning that it goes from one cloud to another.

I like reading the Boxcar Children book. Right now we're reading about the children are living in the boxcar. I don't know what'll happen after that. You'll never know. Or maybe you will. Boxcar Children is a book that the boxcar children found some dishes in a dumpster. It was treasure for them, but wasn't really treasure in real world.

"All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." That actually is true. That is a very true Bible verse. True Bible verses are school verses.

In school, I am reading a very easy book called I Can Read It! That book is too easy for me, but I read it 'cause that's part of school.

Again, "All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."

You're gonna see a picture of a number line on our sidewalk.

—typed by Mommy, exactly as dictated by Addy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Addy,

I really enjoyed reading your blog. I liked hearing about all the exciting things you are learning in kindergarten. I bet that Dori is learning some new things just by watching what you are doing too. I hope you keep sharing things on line so we can keep hearing about all you are doing.

I will be sending you a package in a few days, so watch your mail box!!

Love,

Aunt Maggie

Anonymous said...

Addy,
Congratulations on being a kindergartener! I'm very proud of you. It looks like you and mom have a lot to do, and I know you will do it well.

Love,
Aunt Brenda