Sunday, November 11, 2007

Learning about the states




Mrs. Johnson taught me geography. I had lots of fun learning geography.


I am at co-op. Co-op stands for cooperate. Co-op is fun to learn sometimes, but while the adults are just talking and getting ready for co-op we sometimes like to play outside or just run around inside the church.


I wrote out the names of the states, even though I didn't know them. The rules were Mommy could not help me with it, but we could go up to a table and look at what that state is called and try to remember how to spell it and then when we get back to our seat we can write it on where it is on the map.
Addy is in the bottom right corner of the picture in her Laura Ingalls outfit. Look for the big, blue bonnet. She wore it a few random places that week, for no particular reason. Dori is the little person with her hand on the table in the corner.

No comments: